MUSIC BLOG

Welcome to my music blog


Total Hits

Σάββατο 2 Οκτωβρίου 2010

Justin Timberlake: I do not know when to return to music


While the cinema (and addicted to Facebook) waiting eagerly to see "The Social Network" The Justin TimberlakeWhich is involved in the film , keeps his fans in suspense , saying they do not know when it out again album.


"I do not want to give dates - when I'm ready to know. A painter paints with deadlines; No. She started painting when he feels. So I face the music."

Meanwhile, the 29-year old former frontman of N'Sync prepares and two other movies, comedies "Friends with Benefits"And"Bad Teacher" expected in dark rooms in 2011 . Despite his decision to focus on acting, the Timberlake stressed that that focuses on the actor does not mean leaving his music career.

You prefer Justin Timberlake singer or actress ?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου