MUSIC BLOG

Welcome to my music blog


Total Hits

Σάββατο 25 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

new song is coming from Beyonce!



Having made history the 2008-2009 with "I Am... Sasha Fierce" winning numerous awards and firsts with smash hits the "All the single ladies (Put a Ring On It)", "Halo", "Sweet Dreams", "If I Were A Boy"And"Videophone"The Beyoncé, is finally coming back!.

According to music producer The DaMystroThe Beyonce not only come up with a brand new track, but will be in released less than three weeks from now !
The The DaMystro showed very excited to twitter: "I hear the new album B and it is incredible ! Wow! We will break again! I had to hear it a second time ! At 3 weeks 'll see and you ! All I can say Ladies is that be You have to new anthem your !"

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου