MUSIC BLOG

Welcome to my music blog


Total Hits

Σάββατο 25 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Miley Cyrus' career is more important to her than a relationship


Email this story Printable version The 17-year-old singer-and-actress - who has reportedly reunited with former flame Liam Hemsworth after a brief split in August ' isn't thinking about settling down yet because she is so ambitious.


Miley ' whose parents are country singer Billy Ray Cyrus and Leticia Cyrus - said: ' definitely don't want people to think I'm trying to get married anytime soon. I'm way too driven right now, first of all, I'm 17, it's ridiculous, and second of all, I've got so much work I want to get done. I have so much to do, there's no way it's happening.

' don't need any type of commitment. I'm not living with anybody. I live at home, I still live with my mom, dad and family.'

The 'Climb' hitmaker also revealed she doesn't feel ready for a big romantic commitment because she wants to experience life and make some mistakes first.

She explained in a video posted on YouTube.com: ''m not engaged, I'm not getting married anytime soon. I don't need to do anything but sit and chill and enjoy life, and make good music - music that I love - and that's the most important thing.

''m just living life and learning and going through what everyone has to go through. I'm just figuring out who I am and that is going to be through mistakes and experiences.'

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου