MUSIC BLOG

Welcome to my music blog


Total Hits

Κυριακή 19 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

MTV hoods.premiere with Katy Perry!



On October 3 premiers in this year the show MTV Hoods with first been invited to Katy Perry!The 26-year singer, returns to the neighborhood that grew up in Santa Barbara and invite friends and fans from around the world to travel together back to childhood. Katy Perry recounts the experiences and memories through the paternal home, school and followed up to become one of the brightest stars of pop!  Katy said: "Nowhere is as nice as my home. Glad to get the MTV Hoods in places I did my first teenage dreams and all viewers will get to know people and places helped me to succeed! ".On August 30 released the second album of Katy Perry titled "Teenage Dream" which contained the ultra sweet single "California Gurls". Travel with the MTV Hoods, roads leading to Katy Perry to international recognition!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου