MUSIC BLOG

Welcome to my music blog


Total Hits

Κυριακή 19 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Justin Bieber is alone!


This year's VMAs, by Justin Bieber definitely very entertaining! "We saw the VMA promo to narrate the path to the top of her success, she sang live their best known hit singles and won a prize in the Best New Artist! The young pop star «rewarded" for his impressive presence with a double kiss from their best friends Rihanna - Katy Perry and because it was not enough, Justin exchanged a kiss with Nicky Minaj front of the camera lens of the magazine People. But a little earlier, Biebs gave hope to young fans of stating: "I am alone. I look at other girls, but I prefer to remain myself. "But how, imagine the perfect girl by Justin Bieber; He and I 'is an answer: "I want to be funny, make me laugh and have a beautiful smile. Also has beautiful, expressive eyes! ". Girls, there is hope!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου