MUSIC BLOG

Welcome to my music blog


Total Hits

Τρίτη 4 Ιανουαρίου 2011

James Corden: I've finally settled down






James

Corden admits he has put his wild partying behind him and is ready to settle down for good.The Gavin
& Stacey star, 32, asked pregnant girlfriend Julia Carey to marry him on Christmas Eve during a holiday in the Maldives.

'Since meeting my girlfriend, and we live in a nice house in a nice place, I feel a lot more settled now than I ever have done,' he says.

'I feel like the luckiest man in the world.'
The comedian is looking forward to becoming a dad this year, but admits he's not always felt ready for fatherhood.

'I feel positive about things and having a baby feels lovely - but that's not always been the case,' he tells The Sun.

'There are moments when I have thought "what am I doing?" and you can start to think that things matter more than they do.'

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου