MUSIC BLOG

Welcome to my music blog


Total Hits

Σάββατο 18 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

What Lady Gaga said about her new album "Born this Way"


Born This Way "is the title of the next album of Lady Gaga, announced the same time received the prize MTV Video Of The Year, for" Bad Romance ". In an interview with RWD magazine said the new album is the best that has ever done: "The messages, the melody, the meaning, what it means for my fans and what will it mean for my life - is The definition of liberation. " The famous popstar 24chroni said he feels he can "change the world": "I have always letters from fans, I type saved my life ... I am gay and my parents drove by the house ... My fans same with me as a person and as being unreal - as Superman ... I am in reality. " Find it excessive and arrogant? It states that the only thing that is self-confident music. And it is reasonable to feel quite nervous when we see some have one success after another. Beyoncé asked:" Where the hell you find all these ideas? And I told her: "I do not know, Bee, it was just the way I was born - so was born!"

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου