MUSIC BLOG

Welcome to my music blog


Total Hits

Παρασκευή 3 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Lindsay Lohan: ' I want back my career




The young star indicates ready to return to her life from scratch. In an interview with all given in Vanity Fair, Lindsay Lohan admits: "Was irresponsible. I have no excuse. I want back my career that I am very good Know actress was my passion since I was a kid, and I know that when something personally put 100% of me even more. "
The Linsday shows more mature than ever, as learned a lesson. In the interview, declares that he feels that he has another man and realize that grows: "I would like to respect as I got back good movies. I care Not if I lose a night in a club. I'm Not well anyway. Do not care anymore. All the same ... "
The "naughty" 24years old is eager to start again from scratch, but accuses the Hollywood that discriminate, giving much more easily "excuse" to men.
Finally adds that often the idols of followed very unhealthy anelegkti life and simply wanted to impersonate, without no guidance from parents of "the biggest challenge I put myself to run completely the trauma that I was my father."

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου